My TOP 5 favourite countries (in no particular order except Guatemala):
- Guatemala: my favourite of all of them, wild beauty, amazing culture and lots of charisma.
- Italy: yes, it is a classic and not too original as a pick, but Italy is simply incredible, from the very well known places to the ones you have to scratch to find them.
- Japan: fascinating, the word always used to describe Japan, is used for a reason. Full of contrasts and surprises, the more you know it the more you want to know.
- Turkey: the most varied country I have been to. Nature and manmade jewels in abundance.
- Namibia: simply unique. Extreme landscapes and the best possible safari.
Which are yours and why? Do we have the same taste?